Scratch Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scratch Teens

A Forum for You

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seriously, stop it.

Go down 
+2
floatingmagictree
militarydude
6 posters
AuthorMessage
militarydude

Seriously, stop it. Empty
PostSubject: Seriously, stop it.   Seriously, stop it. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Guys quit complaining about the rules on scratch. There "kid friendly" for a reason. I don't think you realize there ARE LITTLE KIDS ON SCRATCH. And besides, why do you HAVE to say stuff they don't allow? Can't you use words other than crap and hell and other stuff they don't allow to express your emotions? Yeah I curse a bit in real life, but at least I know better than to do it in front of little kids or on scratch. You people don't know a thing about respect, and it pisses me off.

P.S. And don't tell me that because you or someone you know has been cursing since you/they were little, means that all other little kids do the same. Seriously, I have a 12 year old friend who won't even say hell, and he's not religious at all.
Back to top Go down
floatingmagictree

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, stop it.   Seriously, stop it. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:22 am

Screw your rules, we have money. We can do whatever the fuck we want to.
Back to top Go down
Funnyhaha

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, stop it.   Seriously, stop it. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:19 am

You sure are overprotective. I never understood why swears, normal words, are taboos, anyways.
Back to top Go down
militarydude

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, stop it.   Seriously, stop it. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:28 pm

floatingmagictree wrote:
Screw your rules, we have money. We can do whatever the fuck we want to.
Wow. Speaking of spoiled mouth f*ckers.
Back to top Go down
TheGenius95

TheGenius95

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, stop it.   Seriously, stop it. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:34 pm

I agree that the rules on regular Scratch should be kept kid friendly. I don't think we should even abuse the PG-13 limit on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Funnyhaha

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, stop it.   Seriously, stop it. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:27 am

militarydude wrote:
Guys quit complaining about the rules on scratch. There "kid friendly" for a reason. I don't think you realize there ARE LITTLE KIDS ON SCRATCH. And besides, why do you HAVE to say stuff they don't allow? Can't you use words other than crap and hell and other stuff they don't allow to express your emotions? Yeah I curse a bit in real life, but at least I know better than to do it in front of little kids or on scratch. You people don't know a thing about respect, and it pisses me off.

P.S. And don't tell me that because you or someone you know has been cursing since you/they were little, means that all other little kids do the same. Seriously, I have a 12 year old friend who won't even say hell, and he's not religious at all.
This post sure infuriates me. "Good" and "Evil" are both relative, dammit. There is no central good or evil. You can say there is, but then you would probably just be talking about your concept of it, and forcing it on others. In my opinion, swears are not fucking bad. In your opinion, they are. Let it be that way. I won't try to force you to swear and you're not gonna force me to fucking stop.
Oh yeah, and the simple act of doing something will never make it right or wrong - it's deciding that it's good or bad. Therefore, your 12-year old argument means nothing.
Back to top Go down
trollathon

trollathon

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, stop it.   Seriously, stop it. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Funnyhaha wrote:
militarydude wrote:

This post sure infuriates me. "Good" and "Evil" are both relative, dammit. There is no central good or evil. You can say there is, but then you would probably just be talking about your concept of it, and forcing it on others. In my opinion, swears are not fucking bad. In your opinion, they are. Let it be that way. I won't try to force you to swear and you're not gonna force me to fucking stop.
Oh yeah, and the simple act of doing something will never make it right or wrong - it's deciding that it's good or bad. Therefore, your 12-year old argument means nothing.

QFT.

also, think. there cant be good without evil, there cant be evil without good. so, if there is no evil on scratch, there cant be good. both terms are relative to each other, therefore infinitely reflecting their opposition. if evil left scratch (IE swearing trollaing etc.), people would have no motivation to help the community. i say that saying it is not great, but it helps keep the community in line.
Back to top Go down
http://scratchstuff.weebly.com
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, stop it.   Seriously, stop it. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 am

TAMPON TAG YOU'RE IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, stop it.   Seriously, stop it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously, stop it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scratch Teens :: General Discussion :: Other-
Jump to: