Scratch Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scratch Teens

A Forum for You

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My sister's account is still inactive?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGenius95

TheGenius95

My sister's account is still inactive? Empty
PostSubject: My sister's account is still inactive?   My sister's account is still inactive? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:13 pm

A few days ago, my sister tried to make an account on here. She got the email that said her account had been made, but she'd have to wait for an admin to activate her account. She still hasn't gotten her account activated. Is something wrong with the server, or did the admin just not read it yet? Sorry, that's all I need to know. Razz
Back to top Go down
ihaveamac

ihaveamac

PostSubject: Re: My sister's account is still inactive?   My sister's account is still inactive? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:47 pm

How old is she? Username?
Back to top Go down
TheGenius95

TheGenius95

PostSubject: Re: My sister's account is still inactive?   My sister's account is still inactive? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:21 pm

ihaveamac wrote:
How old is she? Username?
I think her username for this forum was tordizsexy_jennizer, and she's almost 13.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sister's account is still inactive?   My sister's account is still inactive? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My sister's account is still inactive?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scratch Teens :: Crap :: Troubleshooting-
Jump to: